So after more than a year, I was finally allowed back into my account and now I'll be able to share all of the exciting happenings of our life here in NA! Since the last post, Megan (my dear college roommate) referred to some "news" that needed to be shared. That news she's referring to entered this world on January 27, 2009 and weighed 6lbs. 7 oz. and was 18 1/2 inches long. We call him Cayden Hunter Hogue. He changed our lives that day and is now 13 1/2 months old! He's not yet walking but we contribute that to recurring ear infections that led us to have tubes put in, in January this year. He's doing much better and has a few words that he will say. That loooooong list consists of 'mama', 'dada', 'dog', 'bye', 'tractor.' He has crawling down to an art and loves to play with anything that has wheels. His favorite place to be is outside and cries when he has to come back in. We are expecting him to begin walking on his own any day now, but he's currently content to hold on to our hands and let us help him walk around. He's the best blessing we've ever received and I play to share more "Cayden" updates in the days ahead as well as pictures!
As for Jaysen and me....I'm still teaching fifth grade at NAES and he's currently the full time youth minister at Blue Springs Baptist Church. I promise I won't be a stranger, but as for now....supper is calling....I've got to go cook!
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Dearest Jennifer....I'm so glad!!!!!!!!!! And, I absolutely cannot wait to move closer to you, Roommie! Love you!
Post a Comment